35 years of struggle
Execution of the project
- Interview of de Management and the Director about the processes in the organization.
- Of all equipment , like PC’s, Laptops, printers, scanners, software and licenses, a list of inventarisation will be made.
- Fotos about the inventory for security and assurances should be made.
- Discussions and inventarisation of programs about administrative en incasso processes.
- Discussions with the bank about the Incasso procedures van de member contributions.
- Discussions about the execution of training the staff.
- Presentation to the staff about the present situation and the road to a new new office and working environment.
- Meeting with the CEO about a “To Do” list.
Activity planning and a “TO DO” list:
- Follow up.
- Time planning.
Conclusions and Suggestions of the project.
- Big gap in handling of the Incasso-members dossiers.
- The information in the dossiers is not complete.
- De payment of the contribution of the labour bonds and members is not always correct and in time.
- Discipline of registration is not up to date. Needs to be computerised.
- Changing of the ” island office automation” in integration by introducing a network environment
- The operations of the C-47 Credit Cooperation needs to be computerised.
- Implement an agenda- and report model to monitor the commitments and targets.
- Organise periodical (3-monthly) presentations to the management team and the other staff members about the tasks, cases and results.
- Create a new open communication model to react pro active to the real and changing situation.