Windhoek / Namibia
Execution of the project
During my stay with Clocknet Technology Center, we executed the different programs, like:
- Producing a business development plan for the coming years.
- Producing a marketing plan for the next years.
- Brainstorm sessions about Company SWOT.
- Training the management in marketing issues and presentation techniques.
- Visits to important business relations, who can support the business, like the:
- Dean of the Polytechnic College, mr.Lameck Mwewa
- Dutch Consul. – mr. Ger Kegge (postponed to Saturday)
- OneCall solutions – mr. Medmillian Handura – CEO
- Swapo party offices – mr.dr. Comrade T. Elijah Ngurare secretary general.
- Development Bank Namibia – mr. Martin Inkumbi Head Lending
- SME Compete consultancy – mr. Danny Meijer – CEO
- Mrs Natasha Williams – PUM Local representative.
- Brainstorm about the future developments of Clocknet, such as to :
- Establish a new training centre in Oshakati.
- Develop E-learning and / or Distant learning environment.
- Establish software and hardware environment for this new E-learning programmes.
- New ventures to develop and to roll out next year (2013)
- Develop a business plan for these new ventures.
- Select management, trainers and staff for this new organisation.
- Develop new job descriptions
- Develop new sales and awarding system
- Organise promoting seminars to stakeholders, like banks, scholar institutions and entrepreneurs.