Millennium is a Software development company for the international and local market.
In house, Millennium developed products for the market segments HRM Sylvia) and Islamic Banking (ABABIL).
Mahmud Hossain (Mahmud) as CEO, Fokhruz Zaman (Zaman) as CTO and Shaheen Hossein, principal and director are founders of the company.
A new financial powerful Director had joined the company since 1 year.
The company’s ambition is to become the leading Islamic Banking IT-Company in Bangladesh and therefore works on goals such as:
- Employ 100 people by 2014,
- Secure 60% of local Islamic Banking and 30% of Human Resource Management Solution (HRMS) by 2014,
- Take Islamic Banking to 5 Overseas Countries by 2015.
- In order to settle 100 employees, the company will move to a new modern location in May 2013, near the Government.
The Millenium vision is:
“Deeply committed to become a successful global company leveraging the creativity and hard work of our bright and passionate professionals and positioning their services to the global market”.
The company has formulated strategies to achieve these goals.
- To increase revenue by minimum of 50% annually through commitment, innovation and
- To become one of the leading global market Islamic banking software providers and local leading Human Resource Management Solution provider by 2015.
- Customer focus.
- Quality mindset.
- Mutual respect among team members.
- Integrity, Fairness and Transparency.
- Productivity and R&D mindset.
- To be the best ICT provider in Asia, based on designing and developing excellent products and services for the international internet (on line) markets,
within the next 7 years.
- Realistic vision: This vision is based on the momentum (today).
Tomorrow (within 2 years) it can be a different vision. When we grow fast we have to review the vision, after evaluating the situation.