Pro-active, practical, flexible and creative working attitude.
Professional experience in setting up, implementing and executing commercial, sales and cultural change programmes.
Editor and manager of commercial training programmes and facilitator of management activities for multi-national organisations.
Experienced to lead complex projects with a sophisticated (mixed) supervision.
Mentor to younger professionals in key technology areas
As an international business manager / director, I am responsible for the development of account
strategy planning and business planning.
As a result of my relation management experience, I
- Support the management of designated client accounts
- Pro-actively follow up on all assigned leads
- Develop compelling, client-centric proposals
Partner / Director in:
Rob van der Sanden
International Management Consultancy
Mainly operating in the Telecom, IT and Banking industry in named projects as:
- Commercial interim management.
- Marketing and Business development programs.
- Customer relation management programs.
- Change management programs.
- Sales management training programs.
- Bid management projects.
I offer my above mentioned services, based on “turn key projects“, and “hour based projects”.
Mostly participating in interim projects and / or as a joint venture and sub-contractor.
Contracts with EQ Telecom Netherlands, PUM (Governmental Organisation),
SDMC Business School. (a separate list of executed projects is available on my website)